Friday 16 August 2013

SKINSYSTEM 'YOUNG SKIN' Matt Finish Moisturiser

SKINSYSTEM 'YOUNG SKIN'
Matt finish moisturiser

Apologies for not posting for a few days guys, been busy! However I've given this review some thought and have eventually decided I would do it about what moisturiser I use. 

In my first review I showed you my two favourite Cleansing and Toning products and within this routine it is important to close your pores with a light skin moisturiser. I have varied with the moisturises I have used from Simple to L'OREAL Paris however these brands can be quite expensive so this time I have looked at the cheaper purchases.

Above (as shown in the photo) is a product I adore now. It's branded from ASDA and it's their own SKINSYSTEM 'Young Skin' collection. I picked this product up for a great price of £0.85*. It's a Matt Finish Moisturiser which means it leaves your skin 'shine-free' after you've cleansed and toned it. Simply squeeze a pea size amount of moisturiser onto your hands and moisturise into your skin (of course add more if this isn't enough to evenly cover your face) and that's it!

The one thing I approve of is the 'matt-finish' look. My skin feels clean and also soft but leaves it shine free which is one of those every day problems and this product is a great and cheap way to avoid it.

I would recommend this product with a reasonable 4 stars out of 5. Remember to let me know what you think of this review and don't forget to request if you would like me to review anything :)

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp-_-sub_healthBeauty&#/product/910000446519
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment