Saturday 10 August 2013

Clean & Clear, Advantage* Spot Treatment gel

Hi guys! After such a great response with my first review I've decided to show you my life-saving product fit for any make up bag with a problem all us girls experience, spots!

So this is Clean & Clear Advantage* Spot Treatment gel which is a fast acting spot gel which helps reduce spots within 4 hours from those tiny ones or the ones that just like to appear and try and ruin your day.

However with Clean & Clear Spot Treatment gel you don't have to worry about spots, simply squeeze some of the gel over the top of your irritated spot and wait! It's that easy! You wouldn't believe how fast acting this gel is with reducing inflamed pores on your skin. As quoted, 'The unique formula containing spot-fighting ingredients quickly rebalances the level of oil, helps fight problems causing bacteria and effectively purifies the skin all without irritating or over drying.'

I purchased this product from Boots* at a reasonable price of *£4.59. This may seem slightly dear for such a little tube of gel but girls this a must for your make up bags, especially when you're on the go and don't have time to scrub your face until the spot disappears! 

I would really recommend this product and have also done to many of my friends who ask how I get rid of my spots so quickly - you're answer is right here!

I would give this product 4 and a half starts out of 5 as it's so effective and is one of the best products I have recently tried and I have to admit, I absolutely love this product! Let me know what you think of this product and you're tips on spots!

Don't forget to comment if you have any requests for me to review and I hope you love this product as much as I do :)

http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Spot-Treatment-Gel-15ml_11634/



No comments:

Post a Comment