Sunday 13 October 2013

Maybeline New York Super Stay 24hr Foundation

Hey guys, yes I'm finally back. 

So this was my product of the summer, Maybeline Super Stay 24hr Foundation. Why did I purchase this product? Well firstly, the price. For a foundation I found this product quite pricey at a cost of £8.99 from Boots however I then thought, why not give it a go. If it's of a high price then it must be worth the money, I was correct. 

This foundation comes in your various shades to match perfectly to your skin tone with a Micro-Flex Formula allowing Flawless Wear Foundation day and night as well as being an effective 'Non-Transfer' product so this product will last all day! 

My favorite thing about this product is actually the bottle of the product. I adore the pump within the bottle making it easy to retrieve the foundation from the bottle without any mess and although being in a glass bottle, it's suitable for your every day make up bag to maintain that every day flawless finish. 

I'd rate this product a deffinate 5 stars as I don't think I've ever had a foundation this good! 

http://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Superstay-24hour-Foundation_1042352/

No comments:

Post a Comment